What is it?
So I couldn't rely on other Windows folder compare programs, or they didn't quite
work how I'd liked, so here's my own.
- Compares folders on local drives and shares.
- Highlights missing files on each side
- Highlights missing folders with summary of number of files therein
- Shows differences in file sizes
- Quickly open Explorer windows on both sides, for a given file's location
- Quickly copy missing files
- Allow filenames to be ignored (eg sodding 'Thumbs.db')
- Standalone .exe - no installer stuff required
Version 1.1 fixes copy operations from secondary to primary.
1.1 << Latest
(windows) - (top) - email@example.com